We just scheduled our first fundraiser and I'm so excited about it!
Did you know we do fundraisers?
Let me tell you about them.....
Why You Should Have One
Are you tired of buying 2 feet of wrapping paper for $20 or a piece of chocolate for $5? Do you want to feel good about what you buy to support your favorite group - or your group?
You need a fundraiser. And you think helping people is awesome. We are here to make both of those things a reality.
The Nitty Gritty
Our on-line fundraisers last for a week - usually Wednesday to a Wednesday - to take full advantage of the weekend but not get lost during it. We will provide you with a coupon code which you and your supporters will enter upon checkout. With every purchase during that week's time your group will receive 25% of all the sales. And you're welcome to pass it on to anyone in the US! Wow!!
The Advantages of On-Line Fundraisers
- You can have people from all over the country participate in your fundraiser. Just provide them with the coupon code and you're set!
- You don't have the hassle of sending out catalogs and distributing orders. We ship it all out for you. (Plus its fun for people to get things and gifts in the mail!)
- You can target your fundraiser for times that are convenient for you or around hot shopping times like Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, and Christmas.
- We will help you promoting your event so the work is minimal on your end!
What We Do To Promote Your Fundraiser
- We will provide you with a event "newsletter" for you to email your supporters, put on facebook, blog and tweet about.
- We will create a facebook event page for you to spread through facebook.
- We'll send you postcards with your coupon code for you to pass along in person to market your fundraiser as well.
Sounds fantastic, right? Want to schedule one too? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and set your fundraiser up! Can't wait to hear from you!
*Image courtesy of http://y98radio.com.