For those of you who haven't, I'm terribly sorry and hope your next year goes so much better than this year did. (My family had one of those years last year and it was not fun!)
And for those of you who have had terrific years, we have some great ideas on how you can honor your loved and appreciated teachers.
1. First up and my personal favorite, we have the beautiful wooden bracelets in spring, deep red and water! Perfect for any personality and wrist size, these bracelets have a special purpose that will be truly appreciated by your favorite teacher. Through the sales of these bracelets, the talented artisans at Diane's Paperworks not only receive a fair wage but the opportunity to participate in programs that will teach them to read! What teacher wouldn't appreciate that! For a mere $11 you can purchase these beautiful bracelets here.
2. Our brand new recycled sari pocket bags are perfect for so many different things. Converting from a smooshy, easily "stuffed in" pouch to a full size, beautiful tote, this bag, created from sari garments, is perfect for a trip to the beach, market or store! There are so many chic designs to choose from that it is going to be hard to choose just one! A great cost effective option for $14, you're sure to give her her favorite year-end gift ever. Check these out here!
3. The deliciously fragrant body polish from Thistle Farms is the perfect solution for summer skin. Providing a soothing exfoliating experience followed by moisturizing heaven, these body polishes are great gifts for those teachers who truly need a pampering experience. And, what teacher doesn't need pampering and relief from being on her feet for the past 9 months? Choose from tea tree mint for a soothing, tingly experience, citrus vanilla for the feeling of enlivenment or lavender for fragrant relaxation. Shop for these great spa experiences here.
4. And if none of those ideas float your boat, try these on for size!!
- Candles benefiting women in poverty.
- Scarves benefiting girls escaping forced prostitution.
- Lip balms, lotions and soaps benefiting women working their way out of addictive behaviors and forced prostitution here in the US.
- Beaded bookmarks assisting with literacy programming in Haiti.
- Accessory and cosmetic cases benefiting men and women living in poverty in India.
- And the list goes on!! Check out all of our awesome items here!